Record Resources is a Canadian lithium and gold exploration company (TSXV-REC). The company is focused on acquiring and developing its lithium and gold properties. Record Resources is operated by a highly experienced and well connected management team which has access to extraordinary exploration opportunities and technical expertise. The company is also backed by an accomplished group of capital markets professionals.
Doran Lithium Property, ON
Option agreement to acquire a 100 percent interest in the Doran Lithium Property.
- Located 60 kilometres east of Green Technology Metals Inc.’s Root Lake Lithium Project, currently being developed to production. Doran sits along the same terrane boundary fault structure as the Root Lake Lithium discovery.
- Area surrounding Doran property was reviewed by the Ontario Geological Survey for potentially hosting significant lithium deposits. They undertook geochemical sampling of lake- bottom sediments and the mapping of intrusive complexes and pegmatite dikes that could produce economic lithium deposits.
- Doran property was found to contain elevated levels of lithium oxide in lake-bottom sediment samples. This is a positive criterion for the presence of lithium mineralization.
- As well, satellite photo images of Doran property show both white linear and irregular spotted clusters of outcrops, which may be interpreted as pegmatite, a host rock for lithium mineralization.
- Doran Lithium property consists of 3,474 hectares in close proximity to the English River- Uchi terrane boundary and is also adjacent to second order faults. The presence of these structural and tectonic elements is significant since, to date, most significant lithium discoveries occur adjacent to terrane boundaries and second order fault structures.
Grenfell Gold Exploration Property, Kirkland Lake, ON
• Joint Venture partnership with Pelangio Exploration Inc.
• Located in Grenfell Township approximately 10 km northwest of the Town of Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
• Comprised of a series of contiguous mining leases and mining claims covering about 6.7 km2.
• Majority of work took place in the 1930’s to early 1940’s when bulk sampling of some high-grade gold veins occurred in
conjunction with diamond drilling, shaft sinking and substantial lateral development on two underground levels.
4 Nations Gold Exploration Property, Kirkland Lake, ON
• Five claim blocks comprising 5.2 square kilometres in the Grenfell Township located approximately 8.5 kilometres due west
from the Macassa Mine near Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
• The claims, known as the “Four Nations-Grenfell” property, host multiple gold occurrences according to historical work files
submitted to the Ontario Government.
• There has also been drilling conducted on the property that intersected gold mineralization.
Kenogami East Gold Exploration Property, Kirkland Lake, ON
• 100% owned property, consisting of eleven claim cells known as Kenogami East, in the Kirkland Lake Mining Camp, Ontario.
• Located at eastern margin of Grenfell-Four Nations gold property and 8.5 kilometres west of Agnico Eagle’s Macassa Mine.
Kenogami East is adjacent to and in some cases overlaps the company’s Grenfell-Four-Nations property.
•. Kenogami East and Grenfell-Four-Nations properties are situated in an area that is highly prospective for significant gold
mineralization. There exists widespread occurrences of gold-bearing zones with good grades and widths coupled with the
occasional high-grade lodes.
Amikougami + Otto Gold Exploration Property, Kirkland Lake, ON
• 16 patented mining claims including 5 mining licenses of occupied claims. Amikougami block consists of 7 full and 6 partial
patented claims (144 hectares). The Otto block consists of 3 full new claims (48.56 hectares). Combined total for both
properties is 192.56 hectares.
• Amikougami Property is 4000 metres from Agnico Eagle’s Macassa Mine (2.4 million ounces at 22 grams per tonne.
• Amikougami property is adjacent to Agnico Eagle exploration claims (some are shared with Kirkland Lake Gold).
Djibouti, Africa Gold Exploration Property
Record Resources has an agreement to acquire preferred shares from a private equity fund that owns and is developing a gold exploration property in Djibouti, Africa. The agreement is with the African Minerals Exploration & Development Fund III Sicar (AMED Fund III) registered in Luxembourg and Red Sea Gold B.V. and Nurtureex B.V., both of Utrecht, Netherlands. Red Sea and Nurtureex are AMED’s operating entities and are the developers of the Djibouti gold project.
These parties collectively control 69% of Thani Stratex Djibouti Limited (TSDL). It is TSDL that holds the mining claims in Djibouti. The sponsoring partner of AMED Funds is Rudolph de Bruin, an international mining industry veteran with decades of successful mining and exploration experience, who was recently involved in a consortium that acquired Canada Fluorspar (NL) Inc and its fluorspar mine in St Lawrence, Newfoundland.
TSDL has built a portfolio of permits in the Republic of Djibouti and has been successful at advancing their development quickly according to a 43-101-compliant work report produced in 2022 (source: James Wilson, geologist, NMDG, Krugersdorp, South Africa). US$11 million has been spent on the property to date and 15,000 metres of exploration drilling has been completed.