Record Gold Corp is a Canadian gold exploration company. The company is focused on acquiring and developing gold properties. Record Gold Corp is operated by a highly experienced and well connected management team which has access to extraordinary exploration opportunities and technical expertise. The company is also backed by an accomplished group of capital markets professionals.
Birch Lake Gold Exploration Farm-in Opportunity, Red Lake, Ontario
• Record Gold is earning a 70% working interest in the Birch Lake Gold Property, located in the Red Lake Mining District, Ontario, Canada.
• The joint venture with Pelangio Exploration Inc. requires Record Gold to spend $2 million over a four-year period on the exploration and development of the Birch Lake Gold Property.
• 20,000 metres of diamond drilling has been completed on the property, consisting of 110 drill holes.
• .Birch Lake project is adjacent to First Mining Gold Corp.’s Springpole Gold Deposit (4.67 million ounces gold).
Amikougami + Otto Gold Exploration Properties, Kirkland Lake, Ontario
• 16 patented mining claims including 5 mining licenses of occupied claims. Amikougami block consists of 7 full and 6 partial patented claims (144 hectares) and the Otto block, which consists of 3 full new claims (48.56 hectares). Combined total for both properties is 192.56 hectares.
• Record Gold’s Amikougami Kirkland Lake Property is 4000 metres from Kirkland Lake Gold’s Macassa Mine (2.4 million ounces at 22 grams per tonne).
• Record Gold’s Amikougami Kirkland Lake Property is adjacent to Kirkland Lake Gold exploration claims (some claims are even shared with Kirkland Lake Gold).